Suwannee Valley Diesels and 4x4 Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suwannee Valley Diesels and 4x4 Online Community

A North Central Florida Online Community for Diesels, 4x4's, off-roading, hauling, racing, and related events around North Central Florida

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
Herculiner or Rhino Liner Empty
Latest topics
» for guest
Herculiner or Rhino Liner EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:58 pm by bluedieselram

» cat removal
Herculiner or Rhino Liner EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:54 pm by bluedieselram

» lift kit
Herculiner or Rhino Liner EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:16 pm by bluedieselram

» Diesel Drags Gainsville March 24, 2012
Herculiner or Rhino Liner EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:08 pm by BlueLightning7.3

» Engine Fan
Herculiner or Rhino Liner EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:44 pm by thatboys3500

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Site Sponsors
Sponsorship Info - Click Here!

Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of Suwannee Valley Diesels and 4x4 Online Community on your social bookmarking website

Herculiner or Rhino Liner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thatboys3500

thatboys3500

PostSubject: Herculiner or Rhino Liner   Herculiner or Rhino Liner EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:40 pm

So im gonna put a liner on the bottom edge of my truck and both of my bumpers (cover them entirely) and i was wonderin which liner to use? Herculiner is cheap but i heard it cracks easy and the Rhino Liner is expensive but it last really long, and ive already got it in the bed and i love it there. So would it be worth the xtra cash for the Rhino Liner or should i go ahead with the herculiner? Any others i dont know of? :scratch:
Back to top Go down
dmaxtothemax

dmaxtothemax

PostSubject: Re: Herculiner or Rhino Liner   Herculiner or Rhino Liner EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:11 am

I love whatever is in my bed... I'll find out what it is and let ya know... I like the idea of putting it outside the vehicle also... When i build my brush guard/bumber i want to have it spray coated or powder coated...
Back to top Go down
http://www.svd4x4.com
R8

R8

PostSubject: Re: Herculiner or Rhino Liner   Herculiner or Rhino Liner EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:27 pm

Josh rhino liner 9 out of 10 times has a metal badge on it to tell you where it was done.

As for the OP, as long as you prep it right herculiner will turn out good and last a while.. sand it down good, clean it with degreaser, then soap and water, then apply several coats of it..
Back to top Go down
dmaxtothemax

dmaxtothemax

PostSubject: Re: Herculiner or Rhino Liner   Herculiner or Rhino Liner EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:57 am

I actually think mine is neither of these... and i also forgot to find out what it is... Embarassed I'll give em a call and see what he used... either way, they did a very good job up at Pro Trucks in Chiefland
Back to top Go down
R8

R8

PostSubject: Re: Herculiner or Rhino Liner   Herculiner or Rhino Liner EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:41 am

Hey man aslong as its doing its job and making you happy then its worth it.
Back to top Go down
dmaxtothemax

dmaxtothemax

PostSubject: Re: Herculiner or Rhino Liner   Herculiner or Rhino Liner EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:55 am

It's some of the best money i've spent on a vehicle honestly... I don't want another truck without a spray in liner...
Back to top Go down
bluedieselram

bluedieselram

PostSubject: Re: Herculiner or Rhino Liner   Herculiner or Rhino Liner EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:21 am

id go with the Rhino liner we got some we put in our familys 99 2500 back in 2000 has a couple of cracks & a lil faded but its still as strong as when first put in
Back to top Go down
thatboys3500

thatboys3500

PostSubject: Re: Herculiner or Rhino Liner   Herculiner or Rhino Liner EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:27 pm

Well i looked around for some more liners and i found one called AL's Liner from CPP (cumminsperformanceparts.com) it looks like it would be pretty good. You can also get additives for it to make it more rubbery and another to make it harder, so i think i will prolly try it out when i get the money after the next few paydays. Ill post pics when i can get it and put it on. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herculiner or Rhino Liner   Herculiner or Rhino Liner Empty

Back to top Go down

Herculiner or Rhino Liner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suwannee Valley Diesels and 4x4 Online Community :: General Vehicle - All Vehicles :: Body, Frame, and Accessories-
Jump to: