Suwannee Valley Diesels and 4x4 Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suwannee Valley Diesels and 4x4 Online Community

A North Central Florida Online Community for Diesels, 4x4's, off-roading, hauling, racing, and related events around North Central Florida

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors Empty
Latest topics
» for guest
New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:58 pm by bluedieselram

» cat removal
New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:54 pm by bluedieselram

» lift kit
New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:16 pm by bluedieselram

» Diesel Drags Gainsville March 24, 2012
New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:08 pm by BlueLightning7.3

» Engine Fan
New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:44 pm by thatboys3500

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Site Sponsors
Sponsorship Info - Click Here!

Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of Suwannee Valley Diesels and 4x4 Online Community on your social bookmarking website

New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thatboys3500

thatboys3500

PostSubject: New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors   New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:53 pm

So the wifey let me use some of the tax return to get a few mods, SWEET!!!!! I went to CumminsPerformanceParts.com and talked to Jamie who helped me get a sweet setup. Im getting some CPP 150hp injectors, a Raptor Lift Pump (150gph), and a CPP 4in. Turbo-back exhaust. I will do some write ups when i get it and install it.I also got Tow Mirrors from AM Autoparts, and i will do a write up on them too. So if you drive a Cummins check out CPP!!
Back to top Go down
44'snot24's

44'snot24's

PostSubject: Re: New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors   New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:13 am

i dont have a cummins but ill check it out love to see people modding there diesels. wish my tax return was gonna be better then it is id be getting some new stuff for my truck to
Back to top Go down
dmaxtothemax

dmaxtothemax

PostSubject: Re: New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors   New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:04 am

Yeah, serious, i get like $300 back... woo hoo... nice mods tho... i like to see "engine" mods compared to lots of electronic gagetry!!! not that they both don't have their places, but engine power is consistant more so than computer power...
Back to top Go down
http://www.svd4x4.com
44'snot24's

44'snot24's

PostSubject: Re: New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors   New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:56 pm

haha im getting 200 i think lol i can get a injector i think
Back to top Go down
dmaxtothemax

dmaxtothemax

PostSubject: Re: New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors   New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:24 am

Yeah, $200 gets like half an injector on the dmax... lolol
Back to top Go down
44'snot24's

44'snot24's

PostSubject: Re: New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors   New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:03 pm

think im gonna fix the front end with that money then do some performance once i can get it running straight down the road first lol
Back to top Go down
dmaxtothemax

dmaxtothemax

PostSubject: Re: New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors   New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:04 am

I had to rebuild all my steering components... tie rods, ball joints, pitman arm, idler arm, and a hub... It wasn't too bad to do... about $800 in parts and busted knuckles... Had to have the pitman and idler done at a shop...
Back to top Go down
44'snot24's

44'snot24's

PostSubject: Re: New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors   New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:33 pm

800 that hurts that could have been some nice stuff for the truck
Back to top Go down
thatboys3500

thatboys3500

PostSubject: Re: New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors   New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:20 pm

So i finally got all my mods in the mail and got 2 put on, lol. i finished the exhaust and am trying to figure out why the dang Raptor aint workin, i bled the system and it still wont crank and its killin me not having my truck!! I got a Diamond Eye exhaust system and cut it short so it would come out in front of the back tires and i have to say it looks pretty SWEET!!!! i got a black 5in tip on it and cant wait till i can get the truck started to hear it, lol. I will post pics of the exhaust soon and the Raptor when i finally get it running.

Does anyone know where to get the tow mirror brackets for dodge, i went to the dealer and they are $50, just wonderin if they are cheaper somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
44'snot24's

44'snot24's

PostSubject: Re: New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors   New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:35 pm

you try fleabay? ill have to look around if i see anything ill let you know
Back to top Go down
thatboys3500

thatboys3500

PostSubject: Re: New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors   New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:16 am

hhhmmm i shall try the fleabay and see wat they got.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
44'snot24's

44'snot24's

PostSubject: Re: New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors   New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:39 am

no problem, if that doesnt work search google and see if another forum or something has them
Back to top Go down
thatboys3500

thatboys3500

PostSubject: Re: New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors   New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:30 pm

Well fella's i got some bad news... i wont be able to do my write-up or finish my mods cuz i gotta 2week notice that im goin on a 7-9 month deploy... FML. So i will still get on and chat though. During deployment ill have alot of extra cash to buy stuff so i will have even more write-up for ya once i get back. YEEHAW!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
dmaxtothemax

dmaxtothemax

PostSubject: Re: New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors   New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:50 pm

hey bud, thanks for serving! Def. get on and keep in touch... They tell me you can access the site with a smartphone, but they also said it's in BETA version, so still some kinks i guess... Good luck man, Thanks again for serving...
Back to top Go down
44'snot24's

44'snot24's

PostSubject: Re: New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors   New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:53 pm

good luck. we want to see some mods when you get back though
Back to top Go down
thatboys3500

thatboys3500

PostSubject: Re: New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors   New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:32 am

OH YEA!!!! I WILL DEFINITELY HAVE SOME MODS!!! Prolly tranny cuz its the weak point, lol. Dang Dodge.
Back to top Go down
dmaxtothemax

dmaxtothemax

PostSubject: Re: New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors   New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 3:34 pm

tranny's the weak point no matter what if you start digging under the hood... lol
Back to top Go down
thatboys3500

thatboys3500

PostSubject: Re: New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors   New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:47 pm

hello gentlemen, its been 10.5 long months but im finally back from my deployment and im ready to start addin to the truck again. i got the raptor and the exhaust installed and gotta do the writeups soon. im gonna do the injectors tomorrow along with m fancy new compressor and trainhorn. yea its gonna be nice. still savin up for the tranny though, lol. they are kind of expensive. standy-by for the writeups... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors   New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors Empty

Back to top Go down

New injectors, exhaust, lift pump and tow mirrors
Page 1 of 1