Suwannee Valley Diesels and 4x4 Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suwannee Valley Diesels and 4x4 Online Community

A North Central Florida Online Community for Diesels, 4x4's, off-roading, hauling, racing, and related events around North Central Florida

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
Another Good Electronics Site Empty
Latest topics
» for guest
Another Good Electronics Site EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:58 pm by bluedieselram

» cat removal
Another Good Electronics Site EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:54 pm by bluedieselram

» lift kit
Another Good Electronics Site EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:16 pm by bluedieselram

» Diesel Drags Gainsville March 24, 2012
Another Good Electronics Site EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:08 pm by BlueLightning7.3

» Engine Fan
Another Good Electronics Site EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:44 pm by thatboys3500

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Site Sponsors
Sponsorship Info - Click Here!

Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of Suwannee Valley Diesels and 4x4 Online Community on your social bookmarking website

Another Good Electronics Site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dmaxtothemax

dmaxtothemax

PostSubject: Another Good Electronics Site   Another Good Electronics Site EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:28 pm

ran across this site, check it out...

www.onlinecarstereo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.svd4x4.com
44'snot24's

44'snot24's

PostSubject: Re: Another Good Electronics Site   Another Good Electronics Site EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:02 pm

you ever ran sundown stuff? ive been looking into those sa8 subs things look pretty good for cheap
Back to top Go down
dmaxtothemax

dmaxtothemax

PostSubject: Re: Another Good Electronics Site   Another Good Electronics Site EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:24 pm

never heard of em... i'll look into them
Back to top Go down
44'snot24's

44'snot24's

PostSubject: Re: Another Good Electronics Site   Another Good Electronics Site EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:21 pm

yeah thanks they look like 8's on steroids when you see there magnet size
Back to top Go down
dmaxtothemax

dmaxtothemax

PostSubject: Re: Another Good Electronics Site   Another Good Electronics Site EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:42 pm

Sundown cosmetically looks like some high powered stuff, but i've never heard of them and they have no "major" reviews on the site other than customers... What you want to see is some major audio reviewers praising them... people like CarAudio&Electronics, etc... once they get those peoples attention, then you've got something to brag about... Just an easy rule of thumb to follow...

People spend money and they like to think what they have was a good investment and/or the best thing out there - this is soo often not the case and turns out to be just someones opinions that have no clue about performance... I tend to stick with JL Audio because they are some of the most well respected products in the audiophile industry mainly by peope like CarAudio&Electronics and have been for many years straight... I have also used them in many applications and they are built solid and consistant... Never had any problems with JL Audio... This is completely my opinion too... :-) ...... and, i know they are not the most powerful out there either, but they make me happy
Back to top Go down
44'snot24's

44'snot24's

PostSubject: Re: Another Good Electronics Site   Another Good Electronics Site EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:14 am

yeah i completely agree i was just looking for something that could be a nice little system for not much and they looked pretty decent for the price i want a jl 13w7 but dont have that much money to spend on that one so im looking else where for now. what speakers would you recommend running in the door speakers?
Back to top Go down
dmaxtothemax

dmaxtothemax

PostSubject: Re: Another Good Electronics Site   Another Good Electronics Site EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:11 am

this would be my "on a budget" system... Pioneer head unit, pioneer midrange (door speakers), a good amp (there are no cheap good amps), one or two 10" or bigger subs like right now Kicker has some good deals going on at best buy... Kicker is a decent sub and not real expensive...

I have Sony mids now and I don't like them too much - it was kind of an experimental thing and i've just never replaced them... I had pioneers in my other truck and they rocked hard...

I tell people all the time, for the money Pioneer give you what you pay for...
Back to top Go down
44'snot24's

44'snot24's

PostSubject: Re: Another Good Electronics Site   Another Good Electronics Site EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:47 pm

ok ill look into them right now im vehicleless but once i get one i got a bunch of stuff to wire and put in. kept everything from my truck so whatever suv or car i end up getting everything will be in there including my train horns.
Back to top Go down
dmaxtothemax

dmaxtothemax

PostSubject: Re: Another Good Electronics Site   Another Good Electronics Site EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:16 pm

did you sell the truck?
Back to top Go down
44'snot24's

44'snot24's

PostSubject: Re: Another Good Electronics Site   Another Good Electronics Site EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:49 pm

still trying to had one guy that was supose to pick it up but ended up getting left by his friend with a trailer i guess other then that a few lowballers but i still got it for now. looking into a few muscle cars really cant afford to get a diesel there just to expensive right now for me and moving down south
Back to top Go down
dmaxtothemax

dmaxtothemax

PostSubject: Re: Another Good Electronics Site   Another Good Electronics Site EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:07 pm

yeah, i hear ya man... i paid 3.95/gall for diesel the other day... I tuned back down to Economy and have been staying out of it at red lights... It's getting bad - we need to revolt against our government... lmao... stop paying taxes and kick em all out of office and start over with patriots of America... go back to horses and farming, carry guns everywhere... problem solved!!!
Back to top Go down
44'snot24's

44'snot24's

PostSubject: Re: Another Good Electronics Site   Another Good Electronics Site EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:39 pm

exactly haha. im hoping a muscle car will just be fun to have even though its not diesel. just got to do what i can right now times are hard
Back to top Go down
dmaxtothemax

dmaxtothemax

PostSubject: Re: Another Good Electronics Site   Another Good Electronics Site EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:08 am

times are hard - agreed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Good Electronics Site   Another Good Electronics Site Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Good Electronics Site
Page 1 of 1